What's new

short road trip & box search 1/27/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
short road trip & box search 1/27/09

Went on a short road trlp and hit a few banks. Once again all had halves. Got a first a 1971s Eisenhower. Had to end the search early before my box bank closed,and made it in the nick of time.

Search results
2x1967
2x1968
1x1969
1x1971s Ike
4 box search
2x1948 Franklin
1x 1957 Franklin
1x 1959 Franklin
5x 1964 Kennedy
2x 1966
4x1967
5x1968
4x1969

I was about to quit buying boxes from this particular bank after eight skunks in a row with the CWI boxes. Seems that they changed boxes because there are no markings on them.
 
Upvote 0
Re: short road trip & box search 1/27/09

I would say you did good :thumbsup: It sure is nice to find then Franklins :thumbsup:
 
Re: short road trip & box search 1/27/09

Nice score Rich , those 64s and Bens are always nice to find and that silver Ike is awesome... I have only found 15 Ikes in the wild and I really like them so I had a bag of 1000.00 sent to me from a friend with produced some 40% Ikes and a Morgan and a Peace dollar.. kudos on some nice finds , Ed
 
Re: short road trip & box search 1/27/09

Congrats.......I'll take that anyday !
 
Re: short road trip & box search 1/27/09

Very nice finds.

On that 71s Ike, they came in both proof and business strike (general circulation). Which did you find ?
 
Re: short road trip & box search 1/27/09

SCORE!!!! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom