Should I get a pinpointer too?

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Once you begin to use one, you will see how valuable for target recovery it truly can be! I use the Garrett Pro Pointer and White's TRX, but there are other quality units.

luvsdux

Bronze Member
May 16, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Multiple Tesoros and Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Do you really have to have one? No, but you'll never want to detect without one once you've been using one. To me, after buying a detector, pouch, digger, headphones etc. why short yourself on such a useful accessory? I've never regretted adding one to my arsenal.
luvsdux

atomicscott

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2011
Riverside CA
Detector(s) used
Current: Nokta Makro Simplex+, Teknetics Patriot, Fisher Gold Bug (original), GP Pinpointer (Garrett Clone) Lesche. Owned: Omega 8000, Minelab X-Terra 505, Fisher F2, Tesoro Vaquero, & Compadre, Whit
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you really have to have one? No, but you'll never want to detect without one once you've been using one. To me, after buying a detector, pouch, digger, headphones etc. why short yourself on such a useful accessory? I've never regretted adding one to my arsenal.
luvsdux

Exactly! When the battery goes dead in my cheap centech, I get very frustrated without it. Anything to speed up recovery time is a good idea.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread