What's new

Shouldnt have been thrown out

nhbenz

Gold Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2004
Messages
6,827
Reaction score
6,852
Golden Thread
0
Location
Brentwood, NH
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SL
White's Surf P.I.
Shouldn't have been thrown out

Actually a dump find, and probably not very valuable, but a nice old medal honoring George Thorndike Angell (1823-1909).. Back reads: "Presented by the Massachusetts Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals."
 

Attachments

  • Angell.webp
    Angell.webp
    33.4 KB · Views: 1,308
Re: Shouldn't have been thrown out

You were meant to find that... totally cool and I bet your an animal lover too.. frame that baby..its important..those that are cruel to animals are just as cruel to humans too.
 
Re: Shouldn't have been thrown out

Good save!
It kinda makes me sad when I see stuff like this,
and boxes of old photos at yard sales and flea markets.
Nobody left who cares; I guess.
 
Re: Shouldn't have been thrown out

Ashleen said:
Good save!
It kinda makes me sad when I see stuff like this,
and boxes of old photos at yard sales and flea markets.
Nobody left who cares; I guess.

Somebody really does care...they want to recycle their family junk treasures for your recycled money.
 
Re: Shouldn't have been thrown out

Send it to Pamela Anderson. She's a huge PETA member. Maybe she'll trade you for an autographed Playboy.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom