2moshers Hero Member Joined Dec 23, 2014 Messages 596 Reaction score 2,954 Golden Thread 0 Location Pemberton, New Jersey Detector(s) used Teknetics Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 22, 2016 #1 Metal detected along some sidewalks in town this morning to find 5 Memorial Cents, 2 dimes, 1 quarter, an 1896 Indian Head Cent, a 1923 Wheat Cent, and what I believe is possibly a Victorian Era earring (correction-cufflink). Last edited: Aug 22, 2016 Upvote 16
Metal detected along some sidewalks in town this morning to find 5 Memorial Cents, 2 dimes, 1 quarter, an 1896 Indian Head Cent, a 1923 Wheat Cent, and what I believe is possibly a Victorian Era earring (correction-cufflink).
K KENTUCKYWONDER Sr. Member Joined Feb 28, 2016 Messages 380 Reaction score 615 Golden Thread 0 Location West Ky Detector(s) used Garrett AT PRO, Garrett carrot Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 22, 2016 #2 Nice finds! I think what you are calling a earring just may be a cufflink. But I'm not a expert by any means.
Nice finds! I think what you are calling a earring just may be a cufflink. But I'm not a expert by any means.
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,555 Reaction score 20,205 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 22, 2016 #3 Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 22, 2016 #4 Congrats on some nice stuff
2moshers Hero Member Joined Dec 23, 2014 Messages 596 Reaction score 2,954 Golden Thread 0 Location Pemberton, New Jersey Detector(s) used Teknetics Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 22, 2016 Thread Owner #5 My wife just got home and agrees with you KENTUCKYWONDER - cufflink.