What's new

Signed picture

tokens70

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
445
Reaction score
92
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Cibola, Explorer 2
My wife picked this up at a yard sale for .50 cents. Dont know too much about sports, anyone know the value? it is signed: To ????? - Good luck - Bobby bell? - HOF 1983. Looks like it is hand signed & not a print, but I really dont know for sure ??? thanks for any help, chris Also, it is a 5x7 if that helps any ???
 

Attachments

  • group 3 081.webp
    group 3 081.webp
    31 KB · Views: 583
  • group 3 090.webp
    group 3 090.webp
    37.2 KB · Views: 584
Thanks for the link Country girl!!! Worth every bit of .50 cents I suppose :thumbsup:
 
definately hand signed since it was "to" someone
 
Ya know, your right, I completely spaced on the "to" someone aspect! thanks, chris :thumbsup:
 
Looks to me like it is To Kami
 
Does kinda look like kami :icon_scratch:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom