SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found an old town close by and decided to give it a try. 20 minutes away and full of old houses!
I found one with a fairly big yard and knocked on the door. Then it was a YES and I was off....
Been awhile since I’ve found an unhunted yard. It’s nice skipping over # 1 & 2, straight to Silver # 3 fty. Thanks for looking. Happy Hunting!!!! 8A19C945-1DEA-489B-9C5E-C2F1C91DC579.jpeg 7F20C9AB-C0AA-4D34-93DD-8DD1A2B6B93D.jpeg 6B44BC11-45AA-4A65-A6D0-E81C4EF2030B.jpeg 5B6529CC-97FC-4B21-BD7B-EC45DF767B9D.jpeg 8D84B4FB-6727-4C1C-99FD-2459280F8432.jpeg

Last edited:
Upvote 17

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
nice finds

lairmo

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2009
SW MO
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro/ Fisher M-Scope 1280-X
Nice Randy!! I went hunting today...found a pretty nice spot...Hit a high signal..dug..grabbed for my pinpointer...GONE!!! Last time I hunted was 2.5 weeks ago 75 miles away in a one time permission deep in the woods...It's gone!! Nice hunt!!!

Johncoho

Silver Member
Feb 14, 2014
Martinsburg, Pa. in the summer and Apache Junction
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett AT Pro, Macro pinpointer, Garrett carrot pinpointer,
Lesch digger, Nel Tornado coil for ATPro, Garret ATMax with Nel Tornado coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice hunt. Are the round ones with the holes in the middle Missouri tax tokens?

Johncoho

Silver Member
Feb 14, 2014
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett AT Pro, Macro pinpointer, Garrett carrot pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice Randy!! I went hunting today...found a pretty nice spot...Hit a high signal..dug..grabbed for my pinpointer...GONE!!! Last time I hunted was 2.5 weeks ago 75 miles away in a one time permission deep in the woods...It's gone!! Nice hunt!!!

I could go one better on your pinpointer miscue. We fly to Arizona for the winter and I disassemble my detector and lay everything on the bed including my pinpointer to be packed by the wife. When we get to Arizona she unpacked all my detector parts and pieces, but no pinpointer. Looked everywhere and it could not be found so we assumed it is still laying on the bed at home. After buying a new one she comes up to me with the old one in hand and said she packed it with her greeting cards that she makes so it wouldn't get lost. Now I have a new spare.

lairmo

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2009
SW MO
Detector(s) used
I could go one better on your pinpointer miscue. We fly to Arizona for the winter and I disassemble my detector and lay everything on the bed including my pinpointer to be packed by the wife. When we get to Arizona she unpacked all my detector parts and pieces, but no pinpointer. Looked everywhere and it could not be found so we assumed it is still laying on the bed at home. After buying a new one she comes up to me with the old one in hand and said she packed it with her greeting cards that she makes so it wouldn't get lost. Now I have a new spare.

Sell it for cheap?...lol

lairmo

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2009
SW MO
Detector(s) used
Yep tax token Missouri Mills....OOps...OKLAHOMA

Johncoho

Silver Member
Feb 14, 2014
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sell it for cheap?...lol

I will leave one here so I don't have to carry it back and forth. I'm debating buying a detector to leave here too.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great start good job on the permission

OP
OP
Digger RJ

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That sucks with the pointer Lairmo!!! Don’t feel alone though. I’m on number 2 Myself. I’m sure there’s others that have done that too. Just not a good word for it. I etched My name, number, and address on My latest Garret Carrot in large print And deep, so it’ll have to be worked at to get it off. Just in case it happens again�� Sorry for Your loss.

lairmo

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2009
SW MO
Detector(s) used
That sucks with the pointer Lairmo!!! Don’t feel alone though. I’m on number 2 Myself. I’m sure there’s others that have done that too. Just not a good word for it. I etched My name, number, and address on My latest Garret Carrot in large print And deep, so it’ll have to be worked at to get it off. Just in case it happens again�� Sorry for Your loss.
Ever hear anything about your coil yet?

OP
OP
Digger RJ

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used