What's new

Silver chain and cross.

Yellowbelly

Full Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2015
Messages
204
Reaction score
680
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry I didn't get around to posting this. It was like 6 hunts ago with the CTX. Gold has been eluding me lately. Thanks for looking good luck and happy hunting all.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    649.1 KB · Views: 185
Upvote 20
Nice silver save there ! :occasion14: :metaldetector: :treasurechest:
 
Nice looking chain & cross.
 
Good chunk of silver
 
That's a beauty. Congrats. The gold is on its way.
 
Gold may be elusive but that's still a beautiful silver cross and chain.
Congrats on a great find.

I thought I found a silver cross a few days ago but it turned out to be really shiny junk metal. At least yours is real.
 
that's a nice chain!, waiting to find my first gold I can actually keep and not return lol!
 
NICE CROSS AND CHAIN YELLOW BELLY.
 
Sweet silver chain and cross!!

If it helps I've only ever dug one gold and I've dug my share of pull tabs and nickels.
 
Aweome silver find! Congrats:occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom