🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab pro find 35

Minelab Equinox 600

Minelab Excalibur II

Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to the colonial shoreline for an hour this morning, but this time, I tried the other side. Obviously never been hunted, as there were plenty of targets just sitting there on the surface. Managed to get some old coppers. A big Vicky or George III penny, a Nova Scotia Half Penny, 1936 penny (not dot), an 1800's Vicky Fishscale, a musketball, pistol ball, a couple of buckles, a piece of brass (patented August 17, 1875), a whatsit piece of brass, a nice brass decorative horse plaque, a frame for an oil lamp and a couple.of marbles. The red one is older and has a pontil. Thanks for looking and HH

Upvote 6

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like a great spot buddy. I bet there's a nice old silver hiding there somewhere. I hope you find it

OP
OP
RelicMedic

RelicMedic

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2013
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab pro find 35

Minelab Equinox 600

Minelab Excalibur II

Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Abe. Only two silvers out of there so far, an 1816 sixpence and the 1800's Vicky 5 cents. Both are roached because of the salt water and sand. That's the only pain in the ass when it comes to salt water beach hunting, is the condition of the coins.

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
awesome2.gif

Top Member Reactions