What's new

Silver, coppers and some relics- colonial beach

RelicMedic

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2013
Messages
1,632
Reaction score
3,078
Golden Thread
1
Location
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab pro find 35

Minelab Equinox 600

Minelab Excalibur II

Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to the colonial shoreline for an hour this morning, but this time, I tried the other side. Obviously never been hunted, as there were plenty of targets just sitting there on the surface. Managed to get some old coppers. A big Vicky or George III penny, a Nova Scotia Half Penny, 1936 penny (not dot), an 1800's Vicky Fishscale, a musketball, pistol ball, a couple of buckles, a piece of brass (patented August 17, 1875), a whatsit piece of brass, a nice brass decorative horse plaque, a frame for an oil lamp and a couple.of marbles. The red one is older and has a pontil. Thanks for looking and HH







 
Upvote 12
Looks like a great spot buddy. I bet there's a nice old silver hiding there somewhere. I hope you find it
 
Thanks Abe. Only two silvers out of there so far, an 1816 sixpence and the 1800's Vicky 5 cents. Both are roached because of the salt water and sand. That's the only pain in the ass when it comes to salt water beach hunting, is the condition of the coins.
 
awesome2.gif
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom