K kbinski Jr. Member Joined Sep 29, 2008 Messages 82 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Dec 9, 2008 #1 Found three more dimes today: 56D 61D 64D bringing my total for 8 silver rosies for the week! Upvote 0
Shake-N-Bake Hero Member Joined Dec 5, 2007 Messages 647 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Dec 9, 2008 #3 How many are you searching to get that total... Great job on the dimes. Happy Hunting, Jason
K kbinski Jr. Member Joined Sep 29, 2008 Messages 82 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Dec 9, 2008 Thread Owner #4 Not much, just scanning large piles of mixed coins and picking out what I can snatch. From a penny drive so definitely a high keeper percentage. I also found my oldest coin from circulation today: a 1920 S wheat penny!!!
Not much, just scanning large piles of mixed coins and picking out what I can snatch. From a penny drive so definitely a high keeper percentage. I also found my oldest coin from circulation today: a 1920 S wheat penny!!!
Silver Stripe Bronze Member Joined Jul 8, 2007 Messages 1,801 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Location USA Dec 9, 2008 #5 I got a 57 Rosie from the reject tray while dumping halves today. 4th one found like that. HH Mark
mistergee Silver Member Joined Jan 8, 2008 Messages 3,370 Reaction score 40 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania Dec 9, 2008 #6 From a penny drive so definitely a high keeper percentage. Click to expand... i'm not sure what that means and not sure how that answers the question of how many were searched to obtain your results
From a penny drive so definitely a high keeper percentage. Click to expand... i'm not sure what that means and not sure how that answers the question of how many were searched to obtain your results
K kbinski Jr. Member Joined Sep 29, 2008 Messages 82 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Dec 10, 2008 Thread Owner #7 A fundraiser for a charity where people bring in loose change. I was not thouroughly searching, but would say about $50 in dimes. I was looking for old nickels and wheats at the same time as it was a mix of change.
A fundraiser for a charity where people bring in loose change. I was not thouroughly searching, but would say about $50 in dimes. I was looking for old nickels and wheats at the same time as it was a mix of change.
mistergee Silver Member Joined Jan 8, 2008 Messages 3,370 Reaction score 40 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania Dec 10, 2008 #8 got it