What's new

Silver Drought Is Over!!!

killerwine

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2005
Messages
985
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
Visalia, CA
After 15 skunk boxes...Finally got some good silver... ;D
 

Attachments

  • 122707 Silver.webp
    122707 Silver.webp
    46.5 KB · Views: 304
Upvote 0
No drought there, when it rains it pours. Is that all form one box? Nice.
 
Mine, too. Just not quite as much as yours is......
 
Nice find, I just want one franklin. I have never found one with a detector. I have found two walking libertys. My father found one franklin with a detecter and i like the looks of the coin so i am going to keep trying to find one. I hope no one around here is into this new hobby. I am going to keep my mouth closed. the only people i am telling is my father and wife. They do not want to do this so all the silver is mine,mine, mine,
 
Congrats KW.....glad to hear the drought has come to an end. After 15 boxes.....I call that perseverance. Kudos!

I hope the luck continues...keep plugging.....
 
Half came from $60 in hand rolled halves and the rest from 3 $500 boxes...I seem to find quite a few Franklins...Just keep looking...You'll find some!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom