What's new

Silver Friday!

Silverminer

Full Member
Joined
May 17, 2010
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Picked up a $100 in customer wrapped dimes and 12 silver Roosy's!

1948 (2)
1949
1952
1952 D
1953 D
1960 D
1964 (4)
1964 D

Informed that they charge $2.50 insurance for every $100 ordered in boxes.
This seems strange since Bank employees and armored car drivers are Bonded (as I understand the bonding company is providing insurance).

Cheers!
 
Upvote 0
Insurance for their pocket apparently. Our CRH days are coming to an end. Just heard that most major banks will no longer offer free checking and we will be nitpicked even more by fees. Apparently it is in response to the genious inspired financial reform bill our POS slugs in washington dreamed up to line the pockets of their buddies even more with. I will never pay for checking, even if I have to take my money out and stick it in my mattress.... happy friday :)
 
Silverminer said:
Picked up a $100 in customer wrapped dimes and 12 silver Roosy's!

1948 (2)
1949
1952
1952 D
1953 D
1960 D
1964 (4)
1964 D

Informed that they charge $2.50 insurance for every $100 ordered in boxes.
This seems strange since Bank employees and armored car drivers are Bonded (as I understand the bonding company is providing insurance).

Cheers!

Excellant score on the dimes :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
insurance?? Don't banks already get insurance coverage?? Why should we have to pay for it?
 
That is alot for $100. Better go back and buy all you can.
 
Geeze Wally! I wonder who pays the insurance on all the paper money they dole out on payday? :icon_scratch:

Mojo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom