What's new

Silver in the Coinstar

SD51,

You have an Etrac...listen to the "tones" of coins falling into the tray; then race over to the machine! :headbang:

GL&HH

Doc
 
Keep feeding the beast. Them Coinstars sure are stubborn things. Long draughts with nothing...then kabam, there's a couple of silver laying in the tray. Congrats on the two silver. And super nice merc.
 
Coin star finds help keep the detecting bug at bay Doc, congrats. :occasion14:

The wife and I went out to dinner last night and stopped at Walmart on the way home to pick up a few items. Look what I dug out of the coin star. a zincoln and a 1947 Rosie.

20171227_194710.webp
 
Nice find Loco-Digger! :occasion14:

I feel the detecting bug calling, looks like a trip to Walmart and the grocery store. :dontknow:
 
Nice find Loco-Digger! :occasion14:

I feel the detecting bug calling, looks like a trip to Walmart and the grocery store. :dontknow:

I am going to try to dig tomorrow if it gets to 20 degrees. Going to go to a spot in the woods, fingers crossed that dirt isn't frozen too deep.
 
I cannot even break the farm field (don't ask how I know :BangHead:) ground with my Piranha model 35 digging shovel. Looks like the woods will be my only hope to dig :hello2: and of course the Coinstar machine; where I'm going now to check! :headbang:
 
Not one but two silver coins. The monster got fed and had its dessert. Congrats to you Doc.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom