What's new

Silver of the month

mc2

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2016
Messages
31
Reaction score
131
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So this are the silver that I found last month I don't hunt very often because work but when I can I'll do it. The 2 silver quarter I found it last Friday and a friend house and 2 state tax tokens ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1465874384.776400.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1465874452.651371.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1465874524.504212.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1465874555.836472.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1465874573.712340.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1465874591.044602.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1465874630.042820.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1465874645.681514.webp
 

Attachments

  • ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1465874591.044602.webp
    ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1465874591.044602.webp
    61.2 KB · Views: 138
Upvote 30
Nice sliver; some interesting tokens too! Congrats.
 
Congrats on your SLQ's - dimes finds & tokens finds all looks to be in good condition - thank you for sharing your pictures & story with us. I wish you many more while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED
 
Congratulations, those are nice finds. Only half way through the month.
 
Nice job on the silver recoveries and tokens! :occasion14:
 
Sweet little pile of silver and a couple nice tokens.
Comgrats!!
 
Nice finds. Congratulations.
 
Thanks
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom