richg
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Jun 15, 2004
- Messages
- 281
- Reaction score
- 58
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Pennsylvania
- Detector(s) used
- minelab products
- #1
Thread Owner
Silver Quarters and Halves for sale SOLD!!
I have a gem BU roll of 1964-D quarters, 20 gem Bu quarters of various dates and mint marks back to 1946, 12 circulated silver quarters of which 1 is standing liberty, 6 - 90% silver halves 2 Franklin, 4-1964 Kennedy, and 4 - 40% halves. Looking to get $230 shipped to you USPS Priority, payment is through paypal to goldie_one88@yahoo.com if anyone is interested before I throw them on the Bay. PM me thanks
SOLD!! THANK YOU!
I have a gem BU roll of 1964-D quarters, 20 gem Bu quarters of various dates and mint marks back to 1946, 12 circulated silver quarters of which 1 is standing liberty, 6 - 90% silver halves 2 Franklin, 4-1964 Kennedy, and 4 - 40% halves. Looking to get $230 shipped to you USPS Priority, payment is through paypal to goldie_one88@yahoo.com if anyone is interested before I throw them on the Bay. PM me thanks
SOLD!! THANK YOU!
Attachments
Last edited:







