What's new

Silver rings. silver plate flat button and silver what the heck is it

Mikecoy

Full Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2013
Messages
140
Reaction score
434
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
20150628_145755.webp20150628_131656.webp20150628_131652.webp20150628_113459.webp20150628_114905.webp20150628_145808.webp20150628_145805.webp20150628_145803.webpHit a local high school and found a few silver rings. Flat button was pretty deep if it is a flat button. I'm not sure. The cap thing is also silver but I have no clue what it is....
 
Upvote 16
You did good, Nice Silvers! Go Maryland hunters!
 
It is off a trumpet.
 
agreed...musical instrument or purfume spray button
 
Nice digs...:thumbsup: I also found one of those silver whats-its, nice to know it's from a trumpet.
 
Congrats on the finds.

I found one of those silver trumpet pieces YESTERDAY! I did not know what it was, but it rang up like silver. Please tell me it is plated... I hate to admit that I threw it away... if it is silver, I'm really going to hate digging it out of the trash!

I found it at a school, on the field. My guess was that it was the tip off of a handheld flag pole.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom