What's new

Silver score with the F44

KennyD

Full Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2013
Messages
201
Reaction score
120
Golden Thread
0
Location
Belleville, MI
Detector(s) used
Whites VX3, Tesoro Vaquero, Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Scored these two little beauties at 7-8" with 44. A 1960 Canadian quarter, and '64 Rosie.
 

Attachments

  • 1459524228322.webp
    1459524228322.webp
    84.6 KB · Views: 162
  • 1459524242369.webp
    1459524242369.webp
    46.2 KB · Views: 164
Congratz! I really like that machine!
 
I do too caveman. It's much better than I thought it would be. Fisher hit a homerun with the 44.
 
Yep. FTP Fratbros detectors loves silver.:thumbsup:
 
I think I'll just tell everyone.... Don't get an F44! Haha!! That will save some good finds for me. Just kidding...
Today, I scored this 1961 Franklin half dollar at 9" easily. The 44 continues to amaze me. The coin unfortunately is a lawnmower victim.... But big silver nonetheless.
765f7861cdd94c5d89eb5873983bff0a.jpg
 
Nice going on the silver coins!

tabman
 
Congratz on the Franklin! Keep tearing it up with the F44 and posting your results here!
 
Congrats, I'll take big silver any day, damaged or not.
 
Thanks guys 👍

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom