Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They say that if you love your job you will never work another day in your life. Albeit true this past week was a tough one. Started by scrapping my hand while doing a pier sweep. Thought I had cleaned it but then rubbed my right eye. Next day puff and red. Thinking that with all the seagull white globs on the pier this was the major factor. Then during another pier patrol I dropped a stanchion on my toe. But what drove me around the bend was that we have no private washroom. After my meal break went to the loo to brush my teeth and a passenger in one of the stalls near me was dropping his guts from both ends making me almost gag. Love my job.
IMG_0713.JPG
Decided at the last moment today to go out for a dig before the ball game between the Jays and Tigers. This was almost the death of me. Going down a 100 series highway an old doll had put her brakes on almost causing a multi car pile up. Talking about folks doing 100kph plus. Why did she stop so suddenly....frigging duck and here ducklings crossing the road! Mister man was there some pile of rubber left on the road near the Bayers Park area. As I eased by to the other lane on their passenger side as the two golden girls smiled at me like they had done a major humane event. Kept my temper in check for a ...........microsecond as I lost it and screamed "Stunned bitche$ you could have killed someone!" That was that. Too bad they haven't developed a "Triple D" vaccine for dangerous and dense drivers.

Finally cooled down I after at the dig site at low tide scoffed a few coins and a nifty motorcycle dinkie. Moving on hit a playing field adding a nice sterling locket and a few more goodies.
IMG_0715.JPG
Finally booked for my yearly UK trip which has been absent for the last two years for obvious reasons. Looking forward to three weeks with my mate, kabobs at the take away, multiply cups of Rosey Lee, lamb and digging debauchery!
IMG_0717.JPG
From the land of the Bluenose.....life is a beach at least till the tide comes in and the Bud is all gone!

Upvote 15

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They say that if you love your job you will never work another day in your life. Albeit true this past week was a tough one. Started by scrapping my hand while doing a pier sweep. Thought I had cleaned it but then rubbed my right eye. Next day puff and red. Thinking that with all the seagull white globs on the pier this was the major factor. Then during another pier patrol I dropped a stanchion on my toe. But what drove me around the bend was that we have no private washroom. After my meal break went to the loo to brush my teeth and a passenger in one of the stalls near me was dropping his guts from both ends making me almost gag. Love my job.
View attachment 2031496
Decided at the last moment today to go out for a dig before the ball game between the Jays and Tigers. This was almost the death of me. Going down a 100 series highway an old doll had put her brakes on almost causing a multi car pile up. Talking about folks doing 100kph plus. Why did she stop so suddenly....frigging duck and here ducklings crossing the road! Mister man was there some pile of rubber left on the road near the Bayers Park area. As I eased by to the other lane on their passenger side as the two golden girls smiled at me like they had done a major humane event. Kept my temper in check for a ...........microsecond as I lost it and screamed "Stunned bitche$ you could have killed someone!" That was that. Too bad they haven't developed a "Triple D" vaccine for dangerous and dense drivers.

Finally cooled down I after at the dig site at low tide scoffed a few coins and a nifty motorcycle dinkie. Moving on hit a playing field adding a nice sterling locket and a few more goodies.
View attachment 2031497
Finally booked for my yearly UK trip which has been absent for the last two years for obvious reasons. Looking forward to three weeks with my mate, kabobs at the take away, multiply cups of Rosey Lee, lamb and digging debauchery!
View attachment 2031498
From the land of the Bluenose.....life is a beach at least till the tide comes in and the Bud is all gone!
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As long as your on the right fields the goddies will still be waiting for you, so happy hunting when you get here.

Hunk-a-lead

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2020
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Predator Phoenix Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
View attachment 2031496

View attachment 2031497
View attachment 2031498
cool finds all around, enjoy your trip

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You haven't lost your writing skills ol'boy.
Nice locket recovery.

Best of luck on the much delayed trip over the pond.

May the crops be low, the pastures cut short, the soils soft as butter, and your pouch be full.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Tried to edit this frigging thing .

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions