Silver!

itzyoboyandrew

May 13, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not a great silver... but hey... its my newest one lol. Interestingly, i have already found a seated liberty dime, mercury dime... but this is my first silver Roosevelt.... not that im complaining :laughing7:

IMG_1711.JPGIMG_1712.JPG

Its a 1954 D.
Quickly put it in a holder as i do with all silver.

Upvote 25
You're not kidding. You didn't even get all the dirt off! Grats to ya and may you find another seated or barber, heck where's that bust!

HH ALL

That's awesome we buld our treasure one piece at a time. I also put all my coins in those holders Great Job!!!!

Congrats on the silver. I have put every silver coin I have ever found in the same type holder. Then they go into my binder. It's a great way to show people what you've found, they enjoy flipping through the pages!

Nice addition to the collection! :occasion14:

Very nice! Silver is Silver in our book!

Great find ! And kudos for NOT cleaning it...I remember my first silver was a Rosie, and as I was jumping up and down, the homeowner, a friend of mine, asked what I found...and I handed it to him..."hmm...just an old dime...", and then rubbed it between his fingers to remove the remaining dirt...ugh...I about puked in my mouth. ..lol...being the homeowner, I didn't want to scold him for scratching my first silver. Then I scanned the hole, same 83-84 silver dime signal, and popped out my SECOND silver (and my first Mercury)...but anyway, great find, and I put all my dug silvers in a 2x2 flip with the date and location I dug it. Thanks for sharing, DDF..

Any silver is a great silver in my book.
congrats.

Congrats on your first silver Roosevelt. I also put mine in 2 x 2 holders, except I label them with info such as the place & year that I found it, & the detector that I used.

Nicely done,,
Into a coin holder, date and location of find, and in this case , FIRST SILVER ROOSEVELT DIME.
(In red ink)
Congrats

Last edited:
Great silver ! Congrats and HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back