What's new

Silver….

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2007
Messages
3,295
Reaction score
2,665
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vicksburg Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Possibly my last hunt of the year. 30 degrees and a 13 degree wind chill, Hunted 2.5 hours at an old house that I hunted years ago. Pulled 2 wheats, a Libra token. The little forget me not sterling bracelet piece has Rita engraved on the front. The cool thing is that was my last find of the hunt, maybe of the year? Also got 34 cents in clad, Wild Bill Hickock's gun, 2 brass hose nozzles, a neat jack knife, and a couple misc items. Brrrr it's cold out there!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3503.webp
    IMG_3503.webp
    85.3 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_3504.webp
    IMG_3504.webp
    93.8 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_3505.webp
    IMG_3505.webp
    89.8 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_3506.webp
    IMG_3506.webp
    64 KB · Views: 100
Very nice!! You are hooked going out in that weather. It was 58 degrees here today and I wet out for an hour and I thought it was cold. Lol. Great photos.
 
Way to squeak out a last hunt Silver Mike
Congrats on your finds - you had a good year!
 
I have a Forget Me Not link just like that one. Well done sir!

Best of luck to you in 2018.
 
great last hunt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom