What's new

Since the Sand Shark is getting fixed Im taking the AT Pro

dc426

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2011
Messages
312
Reaction score
487
Golden Thread
0
Location
Largo, Florida
Detector(s) used
sand shark, at pro, New CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since the Sand Shark is getting fixed I'm taking the AT Pro

For a swim tomorrow. I'm kind of afraid to do it since I got it back from the last time it went in the water but It's supposed to be done and I can't wait for the Shark to get back. I water proofed the batter O-ring, Head phone connector and Coil connector with silicone grease. I've never struck gold with the AT Pro so we'll see what happens.
DC
 
Upvote 0
Re: Since the Sand Shark is getting fixed I'm taking the AT Pro

Looking forward to pics :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: Since the Sand Shark is getting fixed I'm taking the AT Pro

dc426 said:
For a swim tomorrow. I'm kind of afraid to do it since I got it back from the last time it went in the water but It's supposed to be done and I can't wait for the Shark to get back. I water proofed the batter O-ring, Head phone connector and Coil connector with silicone grease. I've never struck gold with the AT Pro so we'll see what happens.
DC

What happened to the Shark? ???
 
Re: Since the Sand Shark is getting fixed I'm taking the AT Pro

it got wet inside
 
Re: Since the Sand Shark is getting fixed I'm taking the AT Pro

Good luck :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: Since the Sand Shark is getting fixed I'm taking the AT Pro

dc426 said:
it got wet inside

A New hardwired one? What happened? :o
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom