What's new

Skullduggery Pit.

jgas

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2008
Messages
3,826
Reaction score
2,753
Golden Thread
1
Location
Midwesterner
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer
Hey guys, here are some pics of the latest pit dig Don and I got ourselves into. It was a blast as usual. Took 3 hours to dig and it turned out pretty nice. Got a fairly rare quack medicine. The Keeleys Gold Cure for Drunkenness. I need some of that now and again :tongue3: What do ya think of Don's Top Hat find?

Hey Vibes, send me some info on where ya want me to drop off this color glass when I get a good bucket full of it. Do ya like plates with pictures or designs painted on them? I am sure it won't take long to gather a load for ya. :thumbsup: See ya soon on the next dig. jgas
 

Attachments

  • skull1.webp
    skull1.webp
    44.4 KB · Views: 225
  • skull2.webp
    skull2.webp
    27.2 KB · Views: 223
  • skull3.webp
    skull3.webp
    34.5 KB · Views: 228
  • skull4.webp
    skull4.webp
    57.1 KB · Views: 230
  • skull5.webp
    skull5.webp
    42.8 KB · Views: 234
  • skull6.webp
    skull6.webp
    31.6 KB · Views: 227
  • skull7.webp
    skull7.webp
    38.2 KB · Views: 221
  • skull9.webp
    skull9.webp
    58.5 KB · Views: 220
  • skull10.webp
    skull10.webp
    50.3 KB · Views: 236
  • skull1.webp
    skull1.webp
    44.4 KB · Views: 231
  • skull2.webp
    skull2.webp
    27.2 KB · Views: 224
  • skull3.webp
    skull3.webp
    34.5 KB · Views: 223
  • skull4.webp
    skull4.webp
    57.1 KB · Views: 230
  • skull5.webp
    skull5.webp
    42.8 KB · Views: 223
  • skull6.webp
    skull6.webp
    31.6 KB · Views: 219
  • skull7.webp
    skull7.webp
    38.2 KB · Views: 225
  • skull9.webp
    skull9.webp
    58.5 KB · Views: 236
  • skull10.webp
    skull10.webp
    50.3 KB · Views: 223
Nice digs, that little top hat is a nifty find, always enjoy seeing the old glass :icon_thumleft:
 
dang...what fantastic finds!!! can I dig w/ ya one time? Pretty please...I promise to be good!
 
Absolutely you can join in. That way I know what kind of glass you need for your artwork. I shall let ya know when we are going out again. ;D jgas
 
Great finds congrats.
 
First, thanks for sharing your photos!

I followed your earlier post too, but haven't heard what the skull was, really. Glass top suggests spirits of some sort. Any more news?
 
The skull was a prop for the annual haunted house we put on. I took it as a kind of mascot for our pit digs :thumbsup: Yep, the 12 foot pit was full of beers and whiskeys. jgas
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom