What's new

Skunk box-except for one roll

jim4silver

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2008
Messages
3,662
Reaction score
496
Golden Thread
0
Got a Brinks box today that was all skunks, except for one roll. I had almost finished the box when I opened a roll that had 6 highly circulated Franklins in it. None were showing on the ends. It was strange because the rest of the box was crappy.

I have never had this happen before. I wonder if that roll belonged to another batch of halves they processed and a single roll from that batch wound up in my box? If that is true, there is gonna be a great box floating around out there, if the rest of it is anything like the roll I had.

Jim
 
Upvote 0
That is crazy!!! Glad you got a piece of that drem box!!! :icon_pirat:
 
Hmmm, maybe your next box will be the rest of them? 6 Bens in a box, regardless of the rest being skunks, is still niiiiiicccceeee. ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom