What's new

Small bar thingy marked STERLING"

oddcoins

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2006
Messages
2,429
Reaction score
697
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eugene Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab eTrac ~ DetectorPro Pocket Uniprobe
Small bar thingy marked 'STERLING"

Hello!

Today I dug this small sterling silver bar thingy in Eugene Oregon. It's hollow ~ the bottom is open, as if something can slip into it ~ and it weighs 6.0 grams. It pictured it along with a Rosie dime for comparison purposes.

Any idea what it is?
 

Attachments

  • August19-2010-5.webp
    August19-2010-5.webp
    17.8 KB · Views: 329
  • August19-2010-6.webp
    August19-2010-6.webp
    21.9 KB · Views: 333
  • August19-2010-7.webp
    August19-2010-7.webp
    21.1 KB · Views: 329
  • August19-2010-5.webp
    August19-2010-5.webp
    17.8 KB · Views: 327
  • August19-2010-6.webp
    August19-2010-6.webp
    21.9 KB · Views: 326
  • August19-2010-7.webp
    August19-2010-7.webp
    21.1 KB · Views: 321
Re: Small bar thingy marked 'STERLING"

Looks familiar :icon_scratch:
I'm sure something :icon_scratch:, suitably shaped :icon_scratch:, fits in the slot :icon_sunny:
I've consulted: my brain, my wife, my Google skills - and I'm still in the dark 8)
Mike
 
Upvote 0
Re: Small bar thingy marked 'STERLING"

:read2:

Silver name tag or pendant :icon_thumleft:

SS
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom