Small Digging Tool

papa

Sep 21, 2006
Found this while out shopping Saturday.Just for grins,went to Mt.Airy,NC. At the Army Surplas Store,I found this mini shovel.Just like the G.I. issue,but smaller.Has folding shovel and pick,extra handle exention,and comes with a pouch.It's made heaver than it looks,and for ten bucks,what can I say ? Made by "Texsports" Just though I would pass this along.

Attachments

• 10230003.JPG
    10230003.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 465

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Got one! Works great for a backpack shovel ;D

OP
OP
papa

papa

Sep 21, 2006
Yeah, I thought it was just the right size,now,I'm tyring to figure out a way to put a handle size hole in the bottom of the pouch. ;D ???

lou423

Dec 14, 2005
S.W. Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Tesoro. Minelab. Fisher.
Nice looking tool...
I carry a portable rack in my car to clean junk off places i am about to detect.

DETREASUREHNTR

Jun 15, 2006
Bear,DE
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 3300
Nice tool,have any idea where I could find one online? I looked and couldn't find one similar. Thanks!

OP
OP
papa

papa

Sep 21, 2006
I don't know,try the company name "Texsport" Authentic Adventure Gear. Maybe under e-tools ??? If I find anything I'll let you know. Like I said,I just happen to find this one in a Army Surplus Store. ;D

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
Thats real sweet Papa, but I prefer to make em' myself. I got a request by a local hunter to make a real small digger, thought Id try to fab one up. Brought it home tonight & my ol' lady "thinks its cute as all hell", now she wants one too. GRRRRRRRRRRR! >:(
Carying pouch not included........... ;D

Attachments

• lil tool1.jpg
    lil tool1.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 336
  • lil tool2.jpg
    lil tool2.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 325
OP
OP
papa

papa

Sep 21, 2006
Mighty AP, Your wife is right,that is sooooo,sweet :) While you are at it,would you make me one to ::) ;D ;D It would look just darling with the one I have ;D ;D

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Mighty AP said:
That real sweet Papa, but I prefer to make em' myself. I got a request by a local hunter to make a real small digger, thought Id try to fab one up. Brought it home tonight & my ol' lady "thinks its cute as all hell", now she wants one too. GRRRRRRRRRRR! >:(
Well Santa......
You can add one to my Christmas wish list also ! :)

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DETREASUREHNTR said:
Nice tool,have any idea where I could find one online? I looked and couldn't find one similar. Thanks!
www.cheaperthandirt.com

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
gypsyheart said:
Mighty AP said:
That real sweet Papa, but I prefer to make em' myself. I got a request by a local hunter to make a real small digger, thought Id try to fab one up. Brought it home tonight & my ol' lady "thinks its cute as all hell", now she wants one too. GRRRRRRRRRRR! >:(
Well Santa......
You can add one to my Christmas wish list also ! :)

HO HO HO!!! If you've been a good girl this year Christmas just might come early for you! LOL ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions