BamaBill
Hero Member
- Joined
- Nov 8, 2006
- Messages
- 686
- Reaction score
- 16
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- N. Alabama
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab X-terra 70, AT Pro, Tesoro Tejon, ML X-terra 50
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
I'm sure a few of you guys wear them. Are they effective? Any personal experiences?
But, Here in the Carolinas cover gets thick in the summer so, I try to stay out of the woods till fall.
I dont leave home without them. IN the desert area I hunt there area a lot of Mohave Greens.
? Seriously. Thanks Stefen. Most of us I'm sure didn't know what they were
What's funny is, the Pacific Rattler population was so thick in the Central Coast of California, that some college educated dude (or dudette) decided that wild pigs should be brought in to keep down the snake numbers. Turned out that the snakes and the pigs liked different terrain........sooooooo the whole area around Vandenberg AFB and Lompoc, California got ass deep in wild pigs AND Pacific Rattlers. 






