What's new

So many interesting finds!

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
43,415
Golden Thread
1
Location
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It really is no surprise to me why this hobby is sooooo addicting! It's the interesting finds!
Of course, I have a low threshold of interest. ;) But, EVERY time I go out, I always seem
to uncover things that just plain keep me interested! LOL

Won't get rich with these but, still....:

2015 (397).webp
2015 (421).webp

This little butterfly is from the last hunt I posted.
He's back now for Subterranean. Subby ole pal?
Does this help your OCS? ;)

2015 (422).webp
2015 (423).webp

Just one of those "No Cash Value" tokens. :dontknow:

2015 (424).webp

Fishy seems happy. :)

2015 (425).webp

My favorite piece is this book mark. Nice old piece. Copper I think.

2015 (427).webp
2015 (426).webp
2015 (428).webp

I don't know if this is a depiction of a particular person
or just a generic decoration. :dontknow:

2015 (429).webp

Decisions! Decisions! ;)

2015 (430).webp

But, someone tell me, just what ARE they teaching the kids nowadays? :icon_scratch:

Thanks for peeking!

2015 (3).webp
 
Upvote 32
Metal detecting is like playing the lottery without going broke when you find something good you get the same rush!!!
 
Love the bookmark and the rest is good stuff to keep anyone interested.
 
Nice job on the cleanup Gary. I have no idea about those marks though. It reminds me of " Little Women ".
 
Nice job on the cleanup Gary. I have no idea about those marks though. It reminds me of " Little Women ".

Yeah, something like that. I just can't place it.

Thanks!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom