acevillav Hero Member Joined May 5, 2005 Messages 854 Reaction score 57 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Fisher F2 Mar 5, 2011 Thread Owner #1 I Sold some scrap I found in mom's crawlspace. Here's the break down 5lbs copper 3.05 a lb $15.25 1 lb yellow brass 1.70 a lb $1.70 misc aluminum .60 a lb 6 lb 3.60 aluminum cans .65 a lb 6 lb 3.90 total score $24.45 Ace Villa-v
I Sold some scrap I found in mom's crawlspace. Here's the break down 5lbs copper 3.05 a lb $15.25 1 lb yellow brass 1.70 a lb $1.70 misc aluminum .60 a lb 6 lb 3.60 aluminum cans .65 a lb 6 lb 3.90 total score $24.45 Ace Villa-v
SEANO Sr. Member Joined Sep 16, 2010 Messages 496 Reaction score 55 Golden Thread 0 Location New England Detector(s) used Sold them all. Mar 8, 2011 #2 Great! Glad to see prices are holding-up.