What's new

Some 1800s Spanish Coins

cyberborikua

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2011
Messages
297
Reaction score
20
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago
Detector(s) used
BH 505, BH Tracker IV, Minelab Safari, Minelab E-Track,Tesoro Sand Shark, Cobra Beach Master, Radio Shack Micronta 3001
Some 1800's Spanish Coins

These are some of my Spanish collection coins. The rare peso from Las Filipinas (the Phillipines) is special to me because it is from the years prior to the Hispano-American war wherein the US took possession of some Spanish colonies including the Phillipines and Puerto Rico (my Island). I got them from dealers in Spain. Actually, I'm after the rare 1895 Puerto Rico peso most of which the US collected and melted to make the 1902 Morgan.
 

Attachments

  • Alfonso XIII Filipinas Peso.webp
    Alfonso XIII Filipinas Peso.webp
    32.8 KB · Views: 1,998
  • Alfonso XIII Filipinas Peso-reverse.webp
    Alfonso XIII Filipinas Peso-reverse.webp
    30.4 KB · Views: 2,038
  • Alfonso XII 5 pesetas.webp
    Alfonso XII 5 pesetas.webp
    22.3 KB · Views: 2,000
  • Alfonso XII 5 pesetas-reverse.webp
    Alfonso XII 5 pesetas-reverse.webp
    19.9 KB · Views: 1,562
  • Alfonso XII 50 centavos.webp
    Alfonso XII 50 centavos.webp
    13.8 KB · Views: 1,536
  • Alfonso XII 50 centavos-reverse.webp
    Alfonso XII 50 centavos-reverse.webp
    14.2 KB · Views: 1,402
These are some of my Spanish collection coins. The rare peso from Las Filipinas (the Phillipines) is special to me because it is from the years prior to the Hispano-American war wherein the US took possession of some Spanish colonies including the Phillipines and Puerto Rico (my Island). I got them from dealers in Spain. Actually, I'm after the rare 1895 Puerto Rico peso most of which the US collected and melted to make the 1902 Morgan.

BEAUTIFULL COINS , JUAN FROM SAN JUAN PR - peseta99@yahoo.com
 
BEAUTIFULL COINS , JUAN FROM SAN JUAN PR - peseta99@yahoo.com

Thank you for the nice conversation. These are some of my Spanish coins. I also own a few Morgans I bought from dealers. Other silver coins I dug with my detectors. We'll keep in touch and meet next summer in Puerto Rico.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom