What's new

some best finds I made from 2 sites I found last year

PEles

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2009
Messages
308
Reaction score
565
Golden Thread
1
Location
Lowcountry, South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Deus !
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
some best finds I made from 2 sites I found last year

And you better believe it was fun :headbang: The sites were in the lowcountry of South Carolina near Charleston and the finds were made in 2009. Detector used was the Teknetics T2 LTD .


Laszlo
 

Attachments

  • best.webp
    best.webp
    76.1 KB · Views: 519
Upvote 0
Re: some best finds I made from 2 sites I found last year

WOW! Several pieces that I've dreamed about finding for the last 30 years. That SC low country sandy soil is very kind to relics, they are in awesome condition! WTG
 
Re: some best finds I made from 2 sites I found last year

Great pieces, great pic! :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: some best finds I made from 2 sites I found last year

:headbang: :icon_thumleft:
Thats a great array of killler finds LP! Its amazing the amount of gilt still on the buttons, that LC sand is really kind and easy to dig in---ya gotta love it!
The CS raking spur is in super condition and a very rare piece!! WTG buddy!!
Keith
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom