What's new

Some good finds.

DW Dirt Whisperer

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2014
Messages
558
Reaction score
941
Golden Thread
0
Location
El Paso Texas
Detector(s) used
2 Teknetics G2, Garrett Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went back to my goto park after finding a silver ring the other day. Well the morning started of pretty dang good. Got more silver with the ear ring. That was in the tot lot. After several Chinese gold rings (thats what i call them pulltabs). I found a necklace close to the same spot i found the ring. The necklace is stamped but test came out green so not a lot of silver in it. Anyways. Went to lunch when i got back i found this eagle button looking thing. That's posted in what is it. Thanks for looking. Oh yeah I polished up the ring came out nice.
 

Attachments

  • 1450742160657.webp
    1450742160657.webp
    338.3 KB · Views: 128
  • 1450742171744.webp
    1450742171744.webp
    108.2 KB · Views: 105
  • 1450742185394.webp
    1450742185394.webp
    223.2 KB · Views: 121
  • 1450742207724.webp
    1450742207724.webp
    27.7 KB · Views: 117
  • 1450742218705.webp
    1450742218705.webp
    14.6 KB · Views: 126
  • 1450742228974.webp
    1450742228974.webp
    29.3 KB · Views: 134
  • 1450742240695.webp
    1450742240695.webp
    17 KB · Views: 121
  • 1450742252734.webp
    1450742252734.webp
    115.9 KB · Views: 108
  • 1450742262057.webp
    1450742262057.webp
    74.1 KB · Views: 112
  • 1450742280544.webp
    1450742280544.webp
    71.1 KB · Views: 120
  • 1450742288394.webp
    1450742288394.webp
    88.8 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
Upvote 22
Good finds indeed! You made quite a haul. I love that chain.
 
Well done on your outing
The button is a short version of an " Hey You " button, ,, lol
 
Last edited:
Nice finds! Congrats!

I found a neckless once I thought was junk gold cause it was kinda green and dirty & missing the clasp, I threw it in some lemon juice over night and was surprised at how skinny gold it looked in the morning, tested it, 14k!

Chinese rings Lol! Never heard that name for them, but I like it!
 
Nice finds! Congrats!

I found a neckless once I thought was junk gold cause it was kinda green and dirty & missing the clasp, I threw it in some lemon juice over night and was surprised at how skinny gold it looked in the morning, tested it, 14k!

Chinese rings Lol! Never heard that name for them, but I like it!

i'm gonna try a little polishing. after i take a day of rest. lol been going out everyday for the last 4 weeks.
 
DDW SAYS SEEK AND YE SHALL FIND , AND DANG WHAT A NICE FIND INDEED . I THOUGHT AT FIRST GLACE THE CHAIN WAS FROM A COMMODE , BUT FOR CHRISTMAS NEW GLASSES IS WHAT I REQUEST BIG LIKE THE HEADLIGHTS ON A OLE DESIEL TRAIN ... MAYBE SANTA WITH GRANT MY REQUEST .....
 
i'm gonna try a little polishing. after i take a day of rest. lol been going out everyday for the last 4 weeks.

I'm jealous, I get out once a week. Rest up goodies await!
 
DDW SAYS SEEK AND YE SHALL FIND , AND DANG WHAT A NICE FIND INDEED . I THOUGHT AT FIRST GLACE THE CHAIN WAS FROM A COMMODE , BUT FOR CHRISTMAS NEW GLASSES IS WHAT I REQUEST BIG LIKE THE HEADLIGHTS ON A OLE DESIEL TRAIN ... MAYBE SANTA WITH GRANT MY REQUEST .....

lol
 
I'm jealous, I get out once a week. Rest up goodies await!

Oh yeah. i'm feeling it today. ugh lower back is killing me. Its raining here so it a good day to just chill out at home.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom