What's new

Some may like this story

DrDetector

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
1,363
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT
I was travelling for work last week and ate at a Wendy's in central Ohio. My meal came to $7 something and I paid with 4 $2 bills. The lady cashier was excited and stated she would buy them from her drawer and save them for her kids because they were rare. Then gave me my change which included a 1963 Roosie :thumbsup:

Gotta love it! She was happy and I was happier :hello2: ;D
 
Upvote 0
That's a hoot!Always check that change :laughing9:When I recently got a silver dime in change it gave me incentive to do more dimes.Been pulling in a few every week since.
 
Yep I liked it. Gotta love the silver......Matt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom