What's new

some search coils... for what model machines?

NOLA_Ken

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2011
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
4,180
Golden Thread
0
Location
Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co
Detector(s) used
several, mostly Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought most of a vintage detector collection and some bins of parts... I'm trying to id what machines these are for so I can get an idea of value and put them up on that auction site everyone hates..lol.... I'm posting a few to start but this thread will grow as I sort through them. Some were homemade by Reg Sniff and I imagine the only hope to figure them out, if it's even possible, will be by the connectors, but I'll save those for later, anyway here's some to start with..
DSCN0005.webpbig Tesoro
DSCN0002.webpWhite's (I have 4 of these)
DSCN0003.webpMinelab
DSCN0004.webpFisher, does it fit any other Fisher machines?
DSCN0001.webp2 more Fishers, are they both F4 coils?
DSCN0007.webpMilitary? I have 2 of these
DSCN0006.webpDiscovery ESP
DSCN0008.webpCompass..

I'll add to this post once I've done more sorting.... Thanks in advance for any help
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom