IMG_0723_1_2_tonemapped.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 232

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice photos. I really like the first one. :icon_thumright:

If you don't mind sharing, what equipment did you use?

I used to shoot film and don't mind saying that I produced some great photographs. I switched to digital several years ago and feel that I got out of producing a great photograph and now just shoot pictures.

montepollock

Jan 25, 2006
ft scott Ks
Detector(s) used
,Eagle Spectrum, Fisher1236x2,CZ5,tesoro golden
looks gorgeous,id like to camp in the wilderness not come back till I spoke fluent Grizzly.
Thanks for sharing,Mont

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I heard they made a movie about a guy who camped out and thought he spoke fluent grizzly. I understand the movie did not have a happy ending. I always like the Oregon pics, but I don't think of grizzly. I keep expectin Ron will post a Sasquatch pic here.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RGINN said:
I heard they made a movie about a guy who camped out and thought he spoke fluent grizzly. I understand the movie did not have a happy ending. I always like the Oregon pics, but I don't think of grizzly. I keep expectin Ron will post a Sasquatch pic here.

I saw that documentary on that guy who lived with the bears until the end when he and his friend were the final meal.
Nice looking picture.

OP
OP
ronwoodcraft

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
DigginThePast said:
Very nice photos. I really like the first one. :icon_thumright:

If you don't mind sharing, what equipment did you use?

I used to shoot film and don't mind saying that I produced some great photographs. I switched to digital several years ago and feel that I got out of producing a great photograph and now just shoot pictures.
Thanks DTP, I use a Canon XSI with a 24-105L lens for these.

OP
OP
ronwoodcraft

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
RGINN said:
I heard they made a movie about a guy who camped out and thought he spoke fluent grizzly. I understand the movie did not have a happy ending. I always like the Oregon pics, but I don't think of grizzly. I keep expecting Ron will post a Sasquatch pic here.
Hey RGINN, No Grizzly bears in this neck of the woods, but a lot of black bears. So far I have not got a clear shot of a Sasquatch. I usually see them in the same area after I see a UFO land and take off. :D ;D :laughing7: If I ever get a good picture of one I will post it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread