markmopar
Hero Member
- Joined
- Feb 15, 2008
- Messages
- 967
- Reaction score
- 88
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- southern NJ/southeast VA
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I picked up 4 boxes of halves today. The 3rd and 4th were CWI skunks.
The first gave a single '37 WL and the second was nice. 10 '64's and another 10 40%.
Then I had to give 'coin machine 101' to the tellers at the bank where I was dumping. This bank was a TD Banknorth, now it's a TD Bank that has the Commerce-style Penny Arcade machines. These tellers are new to this system and have little experience changing the bags so I gave them a few tips to make it a little easier.
The first gave a single '37 WL and the second was nice. 10 '64's and another 10 40%.
Then I had to give 'coin machine 101' to the tellers at the bank where I was dumping. This bank was a TD Banknorth, now it's a TD Bank that has the Commerce-style Penny Arcade machines. These tellers are new to this system and have little experience changing the bags so I gave them a few tips to make it a little easier.
Upvote
0
nice finds






