What's new

something native?

BlackX

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2006
Messages
341
Reaction score
43
Golden Thread
0
Location
Shenandoah Valley
Detector(s) used
Explorer / Sovereign / Sidewinder
...or just a natural formation? at astico, walking a field for arrowheads (new to field hunting), and found this. thoughts?
 
:icon_scratch:Am I missing something? Or is there no pic?
 
Upvote 0
Henry2 said:
kuger said:
:icon_scratch:Am I missing something? Or is there no pic?

It's a white stone formation, it's there you just need to look close :laughing7:

aaaaaa,OOOOOOOOOOOK :laughing7:
 
Upvote 0
;D
 

Attachments

  • facepalm1.webp
    facepalm1.webp
    11.9 KB · Views: 271
  • facepalm1.webp
    facepalm1.webp
    11.9 KB · Views: 264
Upvote 0
At first I thought it a pic of a snowman in a Great Northern storm front...but I now see Henry2,s Rick formation...Too fast for me :laughing7:
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom