What's new

something you dont find everyday

Kaleb71386

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2013
Messages
667
Reaction score
939
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350. Garrett at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Old porcelain doll head I found three weeks ago at a sidewalk tear out, no markings on it that I see. Not sure on age but my guess is late 1800s to early 1900s if anyone knows how to put a date on it I'm all ears.

1432229358454.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 16
No Chest holes (attaching fabric body) So --If the top of the head is flatter, German 1830 - 1840. If rounded head 1860's to 1890's. Nice find!
 
No Chest holes (attaching fabric body) So --If the top of the head is flatter, German 1830 - 1840. If rounded head 1860's to 1890's. Nice find!

From what I've researched your right. 1830 to 1840 German made.. Thanks for the information
 
Finally got this thread to open. Hey, Kaleb, did you see the thread about no apostrophe's in the title? Just checking, wanted to see what you found. Interesting doll head!
 
Finally got this thread to open. Hey, Kaleb, did you see the thread about no apostrophe's in the title? Just checking, wanted to see what you found. Interesting doll head!

No I didn't see that thread I'll take a look.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom