What's new

Somewhat new member in SW MO

Sandhills Hunter

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2017
Messages
20
Reaction score
52
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lower Alabama, Wish I was in Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I made a post in 2017 and never introduced myself. I just now got back to the forums and figured I'd better do an introduction. I live in SW MO and moved here two years ago from Florida. I've read about treasure hunting since I was a kid and I enjoy hunting, fishing, hiking and metal detecting. My wife's family is from Texas and her grandmother was a Sublette. I haven't connected them to Ben Sublette yet. I also have a friend in Florida that grew up in Hatch NM in the 1960's. We often talk about heading to the Caballo's one day. Keep up the great posts and stay safe.
 
...I live in SW MO...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum: Missouri for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
 
Welcome to the forum




 
Last edited:
Welcome from North Carolina.
 
Welcome aboard! Best of luck.
 
Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom