What's new

✅ SOLVED Sorry, I think its clear "What" it is, but ... I'M STILL SHAKING !! Thanks for the incredible information,

TORRERO

30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY ONLY MACHINES
Joined
Nov 17, 2004
Messages
4,939
Reaction score
4,609
Golden Thread
0
Location
NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I & II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SOLVED

https://www.honorstates.org/profiles/101432/



I need the Treasurenet slouthes to tell me if this is military ? or something else..
and can anyone track down any information about this like what does all this stuff mean ?
My Dog Tags from the Navy did not have my fathers name and address on them..

The letters on the RIGHT are O and P ?

and the tag says

HOWARD GRIFFIN
"T-1148 T-43
MR. J.D. GRIFFIN
BOX 632
SEMINOLE OKLS

Help !!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2568.webp
    IMG_2568.webp
    1 MB · Views: 293
Last edited:
I'd check with the cemetery caretakers and authorities first. Hate to see you get in trouble for doing such a good deed.
I think I was joking, I don't think I'm going to fly to France and superglue a dog tag to a grave.. :dontknow:
 
Last edited:
Upvote 1
GREAT FIND :) Good luck on finding someone
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom