What's new

Sorted coins

Rosco53

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2018
Messages
720
Reaction score
1,749
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bryant, WI
Detector(s) used
Tracker IV (hobby lobby 40% off ;-) )
Primary Interest:
Other
Well...that sucked. Apparently someone who goes to my bank has a penny sorter and is hoarding coppers. I just finished my latest bag, 91 older than 1982, or 1.8%. My average over the first 100,000 cents was 26.93% copper. Least I salvaged a 1956 wheat outta the whole bag, along with 3 canadians and 22 2009's. REALLY hope the other 2 bags aren't like this, gonna ruin my weekend.
 
Upvote 0
Well, at least they were only after copper. Pulled a 1998 WAM out, salvaged that bag from the suck heap.
S20180531_0003.webp

Happy hunting everyone!
 
There you go! Always nice to pull a variety coin. That's why I always say, silver's nice but varieties and errors can make you potentially more money. That's why I'm glad more people don't look for them.
 
Nice find. Congrats
 
Bummer dude. Hope the next 2 are better.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom