L lowcountrydigger Tenderfoot Joined May 20, 2005 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 May 21, 2005 Thread Owner #1 eyland&hayden ? charleston south carolina button. dug in the low country Attachments pic49676.webp 32.2 KB · Views: 416
Michael in SC Jr. Member Joined May 16, 2005 Messages 82 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Charleston, SC Detector(s) used Garrett GTA 1000 May 21, 2005 #2 That looks like the buttons we had on our uniforms at The Citadel. I think ours were a copy from the Washington Light Infantry of Marion square fame. I'm in Charleston too so we should get together sometime and go detecting. Drop me a line. Michael
That looks like the buttons we had on our uniforms at The Citadel. I think ours were a copy from the Washington Light Infantry of Marion square fame. I'm in Charleston too so we should get together sometime and go detecting. Drop me a line. Michael
Michael in SC Jr. Member Joined May 16, 2005 Messages 82 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Charleston, SC Detector(s) used Garrett GTA 1000 May 21, 2005 #3 Here is a picture of a Citadel button. They look the same except for the "SC." Michael Attachments MVC-020F.webp 37.3 KB · Views: 373
lonewolfe Gold Member Joined Feb 14, 2005 Messages 5,547 Reaction score 586 Golden Thread 1 Location West Michigan 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 27, 2005 #4 Excellent find dude! HH Lonewolfe