GibH Silver Member Joined May 17, 2009 Messages 2,934 Reaction score 1,949 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Detector(s) used Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 6, 2021 #1 Button size, but has a threaded shaft. Does anyone recognize what it is? Thanks in advance! Upvote 0
TerryEastTexas Sr. Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 350 Reaction score 160 Golden Thread 0 Location Palestine. Tx. Detector(s) used Nokta Simplex+, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV. Primary Interest: Other Feb 7, 2021 #2 Sorry, I don't know what it is but that sure is cool.
GibH Silver Member Joined May 17, 2009 Messages 2,934 Reaction score 1,949 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Detector(s) used Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 7, 2021 Thread Owner #3 TerryEastTexas said: Sorry, I don't know what it is but that sure is cool. Click to expand... ID'd in the what is it forum. Chin strap fastener for a Citadel cadets cap.
TerryEastTexas said: Sorry, I don't know what it is but that sure is cool. Click to expand... ID'd in the what is it forum. Chin strap fastener for a Citadel cadets cap.
alabama11 Hero Member Joined Nov 23, 2015 Messages 911 Reaction score 1,927 Golden Thread 0 Location north Alabama Detector(s) used Garrett Frontiersman, Tesoro Ciboli , Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pin Pointer 2, Minelab Equinox 800, Panky. Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Feb 10, 2021 #4 That is a very nice find and condition is plus. I have ancestors from SC and they would know, but i. Do not know what it is.
That is a very nice find and condition is plus. I have ancestors from SC and they would know, but i. Do not know what it is.