What's new

Southern michigan and northern indiana

units40

Jr. Member
Joined
May 29, 2013
Messages
94
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Anyone in the michiana area want to start metal detecting. Looking for some places to go. I'm a newbie.
 
I'm in edwardsburg, cass county
 
How long you been hunting. What do you hunt with and where do you hunt at?
 
Newbie ... Minelab explorer , parks and beach...
How about yourself?
 
Hunt with AT pro. About a year mostly beaches and parks
 
how do you like the at pro? this explorer gives me a headache :BangHead:
i just picked up a smaller coil for the parks..
you been out yet?
 
It's a good machine. Text a lot to get used to I have been out once so far from pennies and dimes and quarters how about you
 
We should meet up sometime and go hunting
 
Sounds good.. Sorry for the delayed reply, thought I had this forum set up to send me emails...?
Ya been out to a park and a beach.. The lake still had ice on... Burrrr.. But I found more coins in my front yard...
 
I'm 44 How old are you? I hunt Lake Michigan a lot and south bend motor speedway
 
42... Never been to the speedway... Definitely want to go to the big lake... My folks live in Traverse City... Lotsa tourism there.. Plus the view is nice too.. :icon_thumleft:
 
So where you at in SB?
 
I live by the speedway far westside
 
That out on western ave?
 
I'm going out tonight.. Trying out my new coil... Playground...
 
Edwardsburg.. Small park I've been practicing at...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom