What's new

Speaking of practice and feedback

signal_line

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2011
Messages
3,972
Reaction score
2,235
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
xfu
 
Last edited:
." So excuse me if I show my disgust about map dowsers.
It's way worse because people go out and spend time and money and risk to their health on a wild goose chase, what some call a snipe hunt.
"Even a blind hog finds an acorn now and then." Or "A broken clock is right twice a day."
but daily feedback is the absolute minimum to even have a prayer in Hell for map dowsing
I know why they dont do it--they don't want to know the truth that they are shooting blanks in the dark.
Being negative is the best way to fail
 
I don't see very many maps posted here anymore. About 98% of them for me this year were done through email or a private password protected board on my new site, 99.999% percent of them had positive feedback.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom