spartacus53
Banned
- Joined
- Jul 5, 2009
- Messages
- 10,624
- Reaction score
- 1,074
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Whiting, NJ
- Detector(s) used
- Ace 250
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Speaking of zoo's
Speaking of Zoo's, welcome to The Bronx Zoo, the largest metropolitan zoo in the USA
265 acres, and I knew every solid inch of that place. Yeah, every inch, including the off limit areas, kids need to explore
This zoo provided more childhood memories than most of the other NYC attractions combined.
I still get their jingle out of my head, since the early 60's when I lived down the block from that playground.
All the animals in the zoo, are jumping up and down for you
Hoping that you'll come out to play, by getting your zoo key right away
The zoo was revamped back in the 70's, now the animals roam free and it's the people that are somewhat caged
Ahh, the great memories that refuge provided are just priceless
New Yorker's should be proud of that zoo
Speaking of Zoo's, welcome to The Bronx Zoo, the largest metropolitan zoo in the USA
265 acres, and I knew every solid inch of that place. Yeah, every inch, including the off limit areas, kids need to explore
This zoo provided more childhood memories than most of the other NYC attractions combined.I still get their jingle out of my head, since the early 60's when I lived down the block from that playground.
All the animals in the zoo, are jumping up and down for you
Hoping that you'll come out to play, by getting your zoo key right away
The zoo was revamped back in the 70's, now the animals roam free and it's the people that are somewhat caged

Ahh, the great memories that refuge provided are just priceless
New Yorker's should be proud of that zoo








