What's new

Spent the Afternoon Dodging Raindrops.........

Chizzy

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2015
Messages
1,977
Reaction score
3,194
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Central PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Vaquero, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My patience reached it's limit today. Too much work and bad weather interfering with a 2nd visit to the SLQ permission........so, after setting the last of the tile at noon, I headed out during the storm and worked the rest of the yard that gave up silver on Sunday.............

1130 Keepers.webp 1130 SLQ Prop Gold.webp

The keepers did not include any silver.........plenty of wheat, a toy military badge and...........gold?? It's 1/20 12k GF. From my research, 5% of the total weight of the piece (39g) is 12k gold (1.95g)......and if figured at 24k it would equate to 0.975g, or about $35 worth of the shiny..........

I did 2 passes on the other half of the double yard and found these..........

1130-2 Keepers.webp

A no date Buffalo and more wheat........not sure about the rocket pendant (not silver) other than it's different.............

While I dry off, let me say thanks for lookin' in and good luck on all your hunts.......wet or dry!!
 
Last edited:
Upvote 16
Congrats on the rain hunt. :occasion14: Nice to see the site's still producing Chizzy. Chief Buffalo saved the day. Rain or shine I dig. Only about 5 or 6 weeks before the ground freezes (if this year is like the past 2).
 
Dig every day rain or shine! Just keep digging! :icon_thumright:
 
My Tesoro senses are tingling! That bigazz gold ring is coming!!! :headbang:
 
Congrats on the rain hunt. :occasion14: Nice to see the site's still producing Chizzy. Chief Buffalo saved the day. Rain or shine I dig. Only about 5 or 6 weeks before the ground freezes (if this year is like the past 2).

Thanks, Loco-Digger. I've got some time this weekend to go over the rest of the permission......and maybe re-grid the other direction. There are a lot of "ghost" signals from charcoal that was dumped all over the yards....and lots of rusted iron that I can't help but dig and get out of the way..........
I'll be out there digging (with you) just as long as possible.......the Carharts are going to get used a lot!!
 
Nice hunt, keep digging until the snows to deep and the ground is frozen! :icon_thumleft:


Was 57 today in Massachusetts...not bad for December 1st! Dug a bit also!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom