What's new

Sprucing up a Tesoro

Whimpster

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2013
Messages
41
Reaction score
37
Golden Thread
0
Location
Nova Scotia
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD
Teknetics G2
E-Trac
Tesoro,Bandido II uMax,Silver uMax,Silver Sabre uMax
Tesoro,Eldorado small plastic box.
Compadre 8" coil ,Compadre 5.75"coil.
Tesoro Golden uMax new and old tone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've got a few older Tesoro detectors...would like to spruce them up a little.
Anyone making aftermarket decals for these detectors...or is there a way to make your own?
I'd like to replace the side decals on a few of them....Thanks.

Cheers, Whimp
 
I have seen on one of these sites where a guy made some custom ones for his Vaquero. I think I googled Tesoro decals to find it. You might could get a sign maker to make them.
 
If you want to replace beat up side decals, you may want to try contacting Rusty Henry for some originals. I was led to believe he picked up the stock of Tesoro’s spares.
 
Would you have a contact number....thanks.

Cheers, Whimp


If you want to replace beat up side decals, you may want to try contacting Rusty Henry for some originals. I was led to believe he picked up the stock of Tesoro’s spares.
 
Would you have a contact number....thanks.

Cheers, Whimp

Hey Whimp - I don’t have it but Tnet member “ DOWNANDOUT “ says Rusty bought a load of parts. Maybe he has his #.
 
I sent DOWNANDOUT a message, asking if he’s got Rusty’s contact info. I also just remembered.. I may have a card around here from “Rusty’s Detector Sales” too - need to look for that.. No doubt that someone else here has Rusty’s # too - Terry?
 
Last edited:
I have Rusty’s phone number. PM me for number. Good luck! I sent it to you Whimpster.
 
Rustys Detectors
928-899-0362
krhjah@msn.com

this may be too old fwiw
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom