tat2guy
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Oct 29, 2011
- Messages
- 393
- Reaction score
- 125
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Chester County pa
- Primary Interest:
- Other
- #1
Thread Owner
Is this place and date in the Beale Pamphlet for reasons other then what is described
I found a new name this evening and have been
....But it occured to me that using the year 1821 and the city of St Louis may have another meaning. So follow me for a second...as we know 1821 is a "KEY" date with any territories becoming states. Like Missouri joining the Union (Sorry Reb, I ment CSA) in 1821.
Interesting fellow I found is Anthony Glass. He spent a bit of time in the Oklahomie territory in 1808-09. Interesting things here
http://www.tamu.edu/faculty/ccbn/dewitt/glassanthony.htm
The way things are described in his journal, I beleive they traveled into southern Colorado and/or northern New Mexico.
Bigscoop I have a feeling you may have run across this already. And I'd love to hear the thoughts of all of you.
HH Jay

I found a new name this evening and have been
....But it occured to me that using the year 1821 and the city of St Louis may have another meaning. So follow me for a second...as we know 1821 is a "KEY" date with any territories becoming states. Like Missouri joining the Union (Sorry Reb, I ment CSA) in 1821.Interesting fellow I found is Anthony Glass. He spent a bit of time in the Oklahomie territory in 1808-09. Interesting things here
http://www.tamu.edu/faculty/ccbn/dewitt/glassanthony.htm
The way things are described in his journal, I beleive they traveled into southern Colorado and/or northern New Mexico.
Bigscoop I have a feeling you may have run across this already. And I'd love to hear the thoughts of all of you.
HH Jay
"Google" Americans/"Texicans" - 1821... look for article byTravis McGee. "TEXICANS" PROBABLY were MORE American than MEXICAN; War with Mexico ensured the REPUBLIC OF TEXAS... AND! At that time... it was ALL USA; even Gen. Robert E. Lee (CSA) was Capt. Robert E. Lee (USA) back THEN!

from La. in the "CLOUDY MISTS OF TIME"!
Just "google" JEAN LAFITTE, SPY FOR SPAIN?
There are a lot of potential wealthy key figures who were involved in that territory, either directly or indirectly, once you start looking deeper. Several big bankers were even playing their hands and investing in the Texas region. "A lot of sources for big money ventures." The most notable of these was George Graham, not only did he visit the Galveston region of Texas but he, along with a few others, may have even influenced Long's failed campaigns. 






