What's new

St Louis Silver

Cat J

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2007
Messages
789
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX; Whites Sufe Master PI Pro
Picked up ten boxes in St Louis on Friday.

Walkers
1940 and 1943s
Bens
1949 and 1959D

2 X 1987d
1 x 2003s
1 x 2003s
12 X 64
5 x 65
8 x 66
33 x 67
22 x 68
13 x 69

1 x 1973 Ike dollar
I will get around to look though the Ikes at a later date.

Thanks
HH
Cat
 

Attachments

  • P6140176.webp
    P6140176.webp
    42.6 KB · Views: 334
  • P6140175.webp
    P6140175.webp
    46.5 KB · Views: 320
Upvote 0
Nice-

Cat are you driving all over the country for these dog shows and ordering boxes in advance?
 
Yes that is what I am doing. I will call today to order for this weekends show. It just means I have to leave a bit earlier than I normally do for the show. Then if I buy anything at the show or on the way home I pay for it with half dollars. I paid for $80 of gas with halves on the way to the show last Friday and the guy looked at me and asked if that was my savings. I said no just money I picked up at the bank. He took it what else could he do.

HH
Cat
 
87D......if run across a couple of these.....they are keepers?
 
alpha105 said:
87D......if run across a couple of these.....they are keepers?


All 87D&P should be keepers Not Intended For Circulation. NIFC

I have only gotten 21 of them combined in 3 years of CRH'g that's over 2.2 million Halves searched so far.

I'd say keep em all...... I find much more silver than those.....


Mojo
 
Very nice pickup Cat. St. Louie treated you well girl. I love the pictures too.....nice job! I like the 90% count also. They have been really scarce in my area lately.

So where is your next stop?
 
Next show in Marion IL.

HH
Cat
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom