BOXING63
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Jan 7, 2007
- Messages
- 486
- Reaction score
- 290
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- PIRATE ,CT
- Detector(s) used
- Excalibur ll, Sovereign GT / New England Detectors USA
- Primary Interest:
- Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I beach hunt to beaches today the second beach that I went to there was two other guys detecting, after they left I went over to the spot there were hunting and I found alot of goodies that they left behind.... my finds 1-Standing Liberty with no date.. 1- 1943 Merc... 5 Roosevelt dimes 1946-1947-1952-1954... 1-1900 Liberty head... 2-Buffalo Nickel... 4- Wheat Penny... $10.75 in Quarters... $3.50 in Dimes... $1.10 in Nickels .35 cents in Pennies... and some lost a quarter that was turned in to a piece of jewelry pretty cool.....
Attachments
-
detecting coins 002.webp40.7 KB · Views: 133 -
detecting coins 003.webp43.3 KB · Views: 127 -
detecting coins 004.webp37.8 KB · Views: 116 -
detecting coins 006.webp35.9 KB · Views: 132 -
detecting coins 007.webp29.6 KB · Views: 113 -
detecting coins 005.webp35.9 KB · Views: 114 -
detecting coins 009.webp32.3 KB · Views: 118 -
detecting coins 010.webp38.1 KB · Views: 123 -
detecting coins 011.webp29.7 KB · Views: 130
Upvote
0







