What's new

~STAR NOTES FOUND~

battlecat said:
Are these all found from searching bills?

no mine was given to me by my sister she got it from a cashing out machine from a casino. the one where you put your ticket in to get the cash.
 
I found my first star note since I started looking a couple of months ago. It's pretty beat up. I can't see any reason to hang onto it.

$1
2003A J 02955878*

From that linked website on another thread:
Denomination $1
Series 2003A
Serial Number j02955878*
Run 1
Run Size 3200000
Run Range 00000001 - 03200000
Total Printed 3200000
Gaps None
Month Printed JANUARY 2007
Facility FW
 
;D
Found Yesterday In Circulation
$1 FRN Series 1963 A Serial # D 20935309 *
Very Fine Condition
 
Found two more today

$1 FRN series 2006 Serial # L 05241729 *

$1 FRN series 2006 Serial # G 00438331 *
 
Got this one the other day. Series 1950D.

Scott
 

Attachments

  • G1818.webp
    G1818.webp
    22.3 KB · Views: 378

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom